Just two scenic miles south of the Montana border, one will find a pleasant little town along U.S. Highway 310. The first postmaster of the area christened the town “Frannie” after his six-year old daughter in 1894. Settled in both Big Horn and Park counties, this town was once a stop on the CB&Q/Burlington Route rail system. Frannie is called “The Biggest Little Town in Wyoming” because according to locals, “It takes two counties to hold our town!” Flemming Park, situated along the main road through town, is a great place to stop, take a rest, and enjoy the scenery.
For more information, visit the Town of Frannie website.