Situated along the banks of the Shoshone River and 20 miles West of Bighorn Lake, Byron is a small community with big history. Surrounded by thousands of acres of farmland, the area was founded in 1900 by a small group of settlers led by the town’s namesake, Byron Sessions. Using water from the nearby river, pioneers built an irrigation system that to this day helps the high desert blossom with life. Come visit Byron today!
For more information, visit the Town of Byron website.